13 Czech Economic Summit: Discover the future in the digital area
Manes Gallery Prague, Masarykovo nábřeží 250/1, P1
Are you eager to learn and do you have a pro-active approach? Are you meticulous and do you have an eye for detail? Are you organized and interested in working in a small team? If so - we are looking for you!
Assisting in Event management
Social media (Facebook/LinkedIn)
Assisting in Internship program
- Excellent Czech and English language, both written and spoken
- Organisational skills (any experience in a similar activity is beneficial)
- Self-starting and ability to work independently
- PC literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, online tools is an advantage)
- Web page administrator basic knowledge (beneficial)
- Good communication skills, positive approach, enthusiasm and interest in business
- Time flexibility
The chosen candidate will work under supervision of and in cooperation with the Executive Director and in cooperation with the Project Manager.
The NCCC is a non-governmental, non-profit organization composed of companies, individual entrepreneurs, and NGOs. We organize activities in order to support, promote and interconnect our members and to help them realize their business goals. Among our members are large, originally Dutch companies like ING Bank, Shell, KLM, Philips, NN, Ahold, Heineken, but also international and Czech companies.
Interested? Candidates must deliver a CV with photograph and cover letter detailing their motivation for the vacancy and expectations in English no later than July 31, 2018 to the Executive Director´s e-mail address linda.veenman (at) nlchamber.cz.