Publishing of the Chamber Newsteller (in EN only, monthly)
Corporate Responsibility activities
Preparation of the Board of Directors meetings
- Excellent Czech and English language, both written and spoken (official certification is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Dutch language is a benefit (not compulsory)
- Organisational skills (any experience in a similar activity is beneficial)
- Self-starting and ability to work independently
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Web page administrator basic knowledge (beneficial)
- Good communication skills, positive approach, enthusiasm and interest in business
- Time flexibility, not strictly limited to official working hours when required
- Employment contract (permanent position) according to the Czech Labour Code
- Full time employment
- Opportunity to work part-time from outside the Chamber office
- PC and mobile phone, not restricted to working time use only
- Official working place in Prague at the Chamber office address
- Reporting to Chamber’s Secretary General
Interested candidates must deliver a CV and cover letter detailing their motivation for the position and expectations in English not later than October 15, 2017 to the official e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job applicant shall in his/her incentive letter express the agreement that the Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce with its legal address at Českomoravská 2420/15, 190 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic may process his/her private personal data in its role as a potential employer (i.e. filing, editing, sorting and providing CV and private personal data to members of the nominated selection panel, consisting of Board of Directors members in accordance with Czech legislative Act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů".
The Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce declares that the personal data of applicants will be used solely for the selection process and will not be made available to any third party. After the selection process is completed, all data will be destroyed in an appropriate way.
In Prague, 25.09.2017
President of the Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce