Events – NCCC Newsletter – CRC
The Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce (NCCC) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization composed of Dutch, Czech and international companies, individual entrepreneurs, and NGOs. The establishment of the NCCC dates back to 1992, when, based on a private initiative, the first offices in Prague and The Hague were opened.
The ultimate objective of the NCCC is to realize activities in order to support, promote and interconnect its members and to help them realize their business goals. We acknowledge the concept of Corporate Responsibility and try to assist our members in this field, too.
What we do
- Interconnect and promote members by organizing networking events
- Promote members and help them realize their business goals by organizing seminars
- Support and promote members by issuing the monthly NCCC Newsletter (and quarterly Bulletin till 12/2015)
- Facilitate the Corporate Responsibility Club (CRC)
- Interconnect members by organizing joint events with other international chambers of commerce
- Support members by participating in several expert working groups, like Transport & Logistics, Public Procurement Amendment